TIADA TAJUK.

im hurt too.

being shoved down my throat everytime about how much i have done wrong by making other people upset, it hurts me too. it hurts me that nobody is aware about how much im struggling too. to always be told that im the one that should say sorry hurts me too. its as if what im feeling is nothing compared to how upset people are because of me. 

im struggling too. im tired. and at the end of the day, everybody has somebody to run to and to tell about how much ive done bad. while im just here, sitting alone. trying to find other words than sorry to apologize. eating up my own sadness and depression, having nobody to talk to. 

ive said sorry, over and over again, to everybody. not once my sorry has ever seem to be valued. i guess i will always be the one pointed by any finger about everything that had gone wrong. everything will always be my mistakes. either because i have done it, or because i have not done it. it will always be my mistake.

i will always be the bad girl who is always making other people sad and upset. i will always be the one who should say sorry. i will always be in the wrong side of the world no matter what. because everybody else in the world matter. they are all important and valuable,

except me.

11:52pm
11/7/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment