congratulations you survived!

its my graduation day soon in november, and i just done getting tickets for mama bapa and adik to come with me on that day.

5 years and a half. all the tears, sweat and blood i shed in those 5 years time, i can still vividly remember. being away from the family, crushing myself over so many things and situations yet still standing and surviving strong just in time before i totally lost it all, those will be the most important details of my life. it was in the duration of time, where i learned about life the most. it was in those period of times, where i learned how to become so weak yet so strong. how to deal with life. how to win over life. how to live the life. 

i didn't make it to a perfect ending, but i made it anyway. i survived the 5 years and a half strongly even with all the bruises inside and out. and because of that, i know exactly just how strong i can be no matter what life is about to bring to me.

now that i'm standing where i am at the moment, id like to remind myself, that i need not to waste my time to explain to everyone about my struggles and what i had gone through in those bittersweet 5 years and a half time. my story need not to make it into the competition of who had gone through worse in life. just me knowing what i had gone through and how strong i had been all these while even without them knowing, is enough. i know exactly how to celebrate myself. i know exactly how much i've done, and how much acknowledgement i should give to myself. 

me being happy for myself is more than enough. and i honestly can't be any prouder of myself, for all the times i've survived and all the accomplishments i've accomplished. im doing well with life so far, and way further intended, i hope. 

congratulations nurul, you survived!

11:39pm
30/08/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment